Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by william-guowei <wi...@qq.com> on 2019/10/10 02:34:29 UTC

[Meet Up Notification] Apache Dolphin Scheduler(Incubating) Meetup 2019.10 Shanghai

Dear all Developers,

Apache Dolphin Scheduler(Incubating) will organize a meetup in Shanghai 2019.10.26. Welcome to rigister online:
https://www.huodongxing.com/event/6510540610400

The Agenda is as following, and welcome you join us as a new speaker. We also have a close-door meeting for committers and contributors in Shanghai in the morning. Please just send e-mail to me and tell me your github account to join the meeting in the morning.

1、Introduction/overview of DolphinScheduler (William-GuoWei 14:00-14:20).
 DolphinScheduler整体介绍 易观-郭炜

2、DolphinScheduler internals, fairly technical: how DolphinScheduler works and so on (Zhanwei Qiao 14:20-15:00).
 DolphinScheduler内部原理和架构设计 易观-乔占卫

3、From open source users to PPMC --- Talking about Me and DolphinScheduler(Baoqi Wu from guandata 15:10-15:50)
 从开源使用者到PPMC之路
   --- 谈我与DolphinScheduler 观远数据-吴宝琪

4、Application and Practice of Dolphin Scheduler in cathay-ins (Zongyao Zhang from cathay-ins 15:50-16:30)
 DolphinScheduler在国泰产险的应用与实践 张宗耀

5、Combination of DolphinScheduler and Data Center(Mengfei Yang from jiliguala 16:30-17:10)
 DolphinScheduler与数据中台的融合  叽里呱啦-杨孟霏

6、Recently released features and Roadmap (Lidong Dai from analysys 17:20-17:50)
 即将发布的功能和路线 易观-代立冬

7、Free discussion

If you also want to share your expierience, please reply us.

We also are planning to organize a meet up in Beijing in November.

Dolphin Scheduler (Incubator) PPMC Member
William Guo Wei