Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/02/06 02:31:42 UTC

Copyright years?

What's the process for updating copyright years in source code?  Do you
update the year on only modified files, or can you blanket-add the new year
on all the files?

Re: Copyright years?

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 9:34 PM John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:

> The only file that should have years in it is the NOTICES file.  What other
> files are you seeing?
>
> On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 9:31 PM James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > What's the process for updating copyright years in source code?  Do you
> > update the year on only modified files, or can you blanket-add the new
> year
> > on all the files?

Huh...go figure.  I'm so used to seeing copyright years in the source
headers that I just assumed they were there.  Ignore my question :-)
--
James Bognar

Re: Copyright years?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.