Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2017/02/05 04:42:35 UTC

OpenBSD Buildbot slave being deprecated

Hi Guys,

https://ci.apache.org/buildslaves/bb-openbsd <https://ci.apache.org/buildslaves/bb-openbsd> will be turned off permanently at the end of this month .

No OpenBSD replacement is being planned as we are consolidating down to fewer OS flavours.

Should the Subversion project have a developer interested in hosting his/her own OpenBSD slave
please open an INFRA Jira ticket when ready and we’ll gladly attach it to our master.

(Any replies to builds@ list please)

Thanks

Gavin (ASF Infra)

Re: OpenBSD Buildbot slave being deprecated

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Feb 05, 2017 at 03:42:35PM +1100, Gavin McDonald wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> https://ci.apache.org/buildslaves/bb-openbsd <https://ci.apache.org/buildslaves/bb-openbsd> will be turned off permanently at the end of this month .
>
> No OpenBSD replacement is being planned as we are consolidating down to fewer OS flavours.
>
> Should the Subversion project have a developer interested in hosting his/her own OpenBSD slave
> please open an INFRA Jira ticket when ready and we\u2019ll gladly attach it to our master.

I already have an idea where I could host a new slave.
I'll let you know when it is ready.

Thank you for hosting this bot over the past few years!
Your effort is very much appreciated.

Stefan

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@apache.org>.