Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2006/11/06 10:04:48 UTC

[DAISY] Created: News Management in our Docs

A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1280.html

Document ID: 1280
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: News Management in our Docs
Document Type: NewsItem
Created: 10/18/06 9:59:32 PM
Creator (owner): Ross Gardler
State: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 496 bytes
Content:

documentation system. Simply create a new document with the type "NewsEntry" and
will appear in the news sections of our Daisy documentation. If you add one or
more entries to the "tags" field then it will appear on specific sections,
whilst all news entries appear on the welcome page. For example, add the tag
"core" and it will appear on the home page of the core documentation site.</p>

Fields
======
Tags: core

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: cdocs-core