Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com> on 2008/04/08 17:12:22 UTC

WSDL jsr 181

    Hi!

I tryied to use archetype servicemix-jsr181-wsdl-first-service-unit for
creating stub of my project. I have some wsdl with definition types and
2 operations. When I try $mvn install, folowing occurs:

Embedded error: org.codehaus.xfire.XFireRuntimeException: Multiple
styles not su
pported at this time.
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: command
execution failed

         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:564)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:333)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:126)
         at
java:39)
         at
sorImpl.java:25)
         at
         at

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: command
execution fai
led
         at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.xfire.WsgenMojo.exec(WsgenMojo.jav
a:192)
         at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.xfire.WsgenMojo.execute(WsgenMojo.
java:105)
         at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:447)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
         ... 16 more
Caused by: org.codehaus.xfire.XFireRuntimeException: Multiple styles not
support
ed at this time.
         at org.codehaus.xfire.gen.WsGenTask.execute(WsGenTask.java:70)
         at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.xfire.WsgenMojo.exec(WsgenMojo.jav
a:190)
         ... 19 more
Caused by: org.codehaus.xfire.XFireRuntimeException: Multiple styles not
support
ed at this time.
         at
org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl11.parser.SoapBindingAnnotator.setStyle(SoapBi
ndingAnnotator.java:152)
         at
org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl11.parser.SoapBindingAnnotator.visit(SoapBindi
ngAnnotator.java:131)
         at
org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl11.parser.WSDLServiceConfigurator.visit(WSDLSe
rviceConfigurator.java:232)
         at
org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl11.parser.WSDLServiceConfigurator.configure(WS
DLServiceConfigurator.java:198)
         at
org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl11.parser.WSDLServiceBuilder.build(WSDLService
Builder.java:219)
         at
org.codehaus.xfire.gen.Wsdl11Generator.generate(Wsdl11Generator.java:
130)
         at org.codehaus.xfire.gen.WsGenTask.execute(WsGenTask.java:66)
         ... 20 more

What can be wrong with my WSDL? :)

Thanks in advance.