Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2002/01/26 17:32:40 UTC

[VOTE] new committer Juozas Baliuka

Hi Team,

I would like to propose Juozas Baliuka (baliuka@mwm.lt) as
new committer.

He has been very very helpful to get the simplestore rolling and
he did at least most of the brainwork. The last days he spamed
me with his patches and ideas. I'm getting tired applying them ;-).
He is crucial for the project!

I think he and his wide Java knowledge would be a welcome addition
to the team.

VOTE:

Juozas Baliuka (baliuka@mwm.lt)

+1 from me

  Gerhard

"EARTH FIRST! We'll strip-mine the other planets later."

Re: [VOTE] new committer Juozas Baliuka

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@mac.com>.
+1

- robert

On Saturday, January 26, 2002, at 04:32 PM, Gerhard Froehlich wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I would like to propose Juozas Baliuka (baliuka@mwm.lt) as
> new committer.
>
> He has been very very helpful to get the simplestore rolling and
> he did at least most of the brainwork. The last days he spamed
> me with his patches and ideas. I'm getting tired applying them ;-).
> He is crucial for the project!
>
> I think he and his wide Java knowledge would be a welcome addition
> to the team.
>
> VOTE:
>
> Juozas Baliuka (baliuka@mwm.lt)
>
> +1 from me
>
>   Gerhard
>
> "EARTH FIRST! We'll strip-mine the other planets later."

> org>
> org>

Re: [VOTE] new committer Juozas Baliuka

Posted by ba...@generationjava.com.
+1

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:22, Gerhard Froehlich wrote:
> Hi,
> I counted *four* +1 and zero +0. Is that enough?

Yep ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

RE: [VOTE] new committer Juozas Baliuka

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Hi,
I counted *four* +1 and zero +0. Is that enough?

  Gerhard

"things, that try to look like things, do often more look
like things than things"