Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> on 2013/04/11 00:19:06 UTC

Time to wrap up 0.94.7

If you have any pressing issues against 0.94.7 please let me know (or just commit them today or tomorrow).
(as usually, 0.94.8 will be in 4-6 weeks, so anything that does not make it now will get in then).

Thanks.

-- Lars

Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.7

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
I would like to put up a patch (and then commit, review pending)
on HBASE-8303. Starting that in a few minutes.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.7

Posted by Varun Sharma <va...@pinterest.com>.
Would be nice to get HBASE 8285 in, if it is not too much work, it has +1's
and I uploaded a patch taking reviewer comments into account..

Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.7

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.7

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.