Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Vijay Sukthankar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/03 11:38:23 UTC

jclouds 1.9.0 with example code returns errors

Hi

I installed jclouds1.9.0 and was trying out the JCloudsNovajava  example
from docs and I get an error while compiling the code. I have copied the
pom.xml from the doc and tried to compile it.. The error is

import com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet;
                                ^
JCloudsNova.java:2: error: package com.google.common.io does not exist
import com.google.common.io.Closeables;
                           ^
JCloudsNova.java:3: error: package com.google.inject does not exist
import com.google.inject.Module;
                        ^
JCloudsNova.java:4: error: package org.jclouds does not exist
import org.jclouds.ContextBuilder;
                  ^
JCloudsNova.java:5: error: package org.jclouds.logging.slf4j.config does
not exist

Any help.
--
Regards
Vijay Sukthankar

Re: jclouds 1.9.0 with example code returns errors

Posted by Vijay Sukthankar <vi...@gmail.com>.
I cleaned ./lib folder and redownloaded the jars..works fine now. Thanks

Posted by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM>.

Posted by Vijay Sukthankar <vi...@gmail.com>.
yes I am

Posted by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM>.