Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2006/12/07 21:25:42 UTC

skipping tests

So I know about the:
-Dmaven.test.skip=true
setting, but is there a way to skip packages or modules worth of tests?

RE: skipping tests

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com>.
I had another thought, in the configuration section of each pom,
couldn't I do something like this:

      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <skip>${modulename.test}</skip>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Then in the profiles.xml file, the default active profile could have all
the ${module.name} equal to false and people could use their profiles in
their settings.xml to set these to true if they want to skip?

RE: skipping tests

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com>.

RE: skipping tests