Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michele Neylon -Blacknight Solutions <in...@blacknight-solutions.com> on 2002/07/25 23:41:00 UTC

Archives

At 16.31 25/07/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>*sigh* do you people ever search the archives?

Is there a searchable archive of this list anywhere that's up to date?

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions - affordable linux hosting
http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/

believed to be clean.

Re: Archives

Posted by Michele Neylon -Blacknight Solutions <in...@blacknight-solutions.com>.
At 17.43 25/07/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Michele,
>
>Try http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&r=1&w=2
>
>Also see a ton of open source list archives here:
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?w=2

Thanks! I might be able to find my answers there, as my previous question
was ignored :-(

Re: Archives

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
Hello Michele,

Try http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&r=1&w=2

Also see a ton of open source list archives here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?w=2

Jake

MNBS> At 16.31 25/07/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>>*sigh* do you people ever search the archives?

MNBS> Is there a searchable archive of this list anywhere that's up to date?

MNBS> Mr. Michele Neylon
MNBS> Blacknight Solutions - affordable linux hosting
MNBS> http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/

MNBS> --
MNBS> This message has been scanned for viruses and
MNBS> dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
MNBS> believed to be clean.

MNBS> --
MNBS> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
MNBS> For additional commands, e-mail: <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>