Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Eichenhofer <Ei...@seitenbau.com> on 2004/02/26 19:39:59 UTC

Coplet configuration

Hi everyone,

i'm trying to configure the status of coplets, like minimized, maximized ,
visible....
There used to be a <status> tag in the portal-fw, but that doesn't seem to
be working any more. In the wiki is a example using the <aspect> tag, same
effect.

The next step will be to enable users to edit and save the portal
configuration. Any hints regarding that would be greatly aprectiated.

thnx

Stefan

btw, does anyone know what "layout-renderer-name" does in this context?
 <coplet-layout name="coplet" layout-renderer-name="nowindow">

RE: Coplet configuration

Posted by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Laurent, I've added this to Wiki Portal pages.

-Alex

--- Laurent Trillaud <lt...@jouve.fr> wrote:
> Hi
> You can configure any number of renderer for a
> coplet.
> For exemple if you want a round windows border
> instead of the standard one
> in the cocoon.xconf add a new renderer
> <renderer

class="org.apache.cocoon.portal.layout.renderer.impl.AspectRenderer"
> logger="portal" name="round-window">
>  <aspects>
>   <aspect type="xslt">
>    <parameter name="style"
> value="{global:skin}styles/round-window.xsl"/>
>   </aspect>
>   <aspect type="parameter">
>    <parameter name="tag-name" value="window"/>
>   </aspect>
>   <aspect type="window">
>    <parameter name="root-tag" value="false"/>
>   </aspect>
>   <aspect type="coplet-full-screen"/>
>   <aspect type="coplet-sizing"/>
>   <aspect type="history"/>
>   <aspect type="coplet-cinclude"/>
>  </aspects>
> </renderer>
> and add it in the coplet definition
> <layout

class="org.apache.cocoon.portal.layout.impl.CopletLayout"

RE: Coplet configuration

Posted by Laurent Trillaud <lt...@jouve.fr>.
Hi

Re: Coplet configuration