Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by S Manoj <sm...@india.hp.com> on 2002/02/08 07:35:50 UTC

Problem in accessing cocoon on weblogic

Hi,
    I couldnt register my name to the cocoon-user list..so posting this
from my personal mailid. Please reply me on the mailid itself.
I am facing the following exception when i deploy cocoon on weblogic 6.1
: -
I guess, the same problem was posted by
Christophe de Kerviler on Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:17:09 +0200
Can anyone or Chrstophe help me to find the solution of this. Guess that
Christophe has found the solution .
here is the exception on web browser: -

Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

type internal-server-error

message Language Exception

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/hpws/cocoon/Soap/Discovery

exception

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap

path-info

cocoon/Soap/Discovery

stacktrace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:278)

 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:192)

 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:208)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap' due to a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.loadProgram(JavaLanguage.java:124)

 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:144)

 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:324)

 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:275)

--
Manoj Seth

  Hewlett-Packard,
  India Software Operation,