Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/05/08 15:33:15 UTC

Beta 1 - last call

I believe that we are feature complete for 2.0 and have already
transitioned to a bugfix and optimization phase.  Its time to release
Beta 1.

If there are any features or showstoppers that anyone needs addressed
before Beta 1 please make them known now.   We should start building
candidates in a few days.

Jandalf.

Re: Beta 1 - last call

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Okay.  Never-never mind:)  Perhaps it's time for me to go home.  The
ProtocolSocketFactory has the required interface for this.  The only
interface changes should be to HttpConnection and HostConfiguration.

Mike

Re: Beta 1 - last call

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.

Re: Beta 1 - last call