Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Winona Salesky <wi...@uvm.edu> on 2007/03/29 17:44:45 UTC

2 XSLT transformations in one pipeline

Hi,
I'm trying to run a pipline that looks like this:
            <map:match pattern="results">
                <map:generate type="request">
                    <map:parameter name="generate-attributes" value="true"/>
                </map:generate>
                <map:transform type="xslt" src="solr.xsl">
                    <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters"
value="true"/>
                </map:transform>
                <map:transform type="cinclude" />
                <map:transform type="xslt" src="searchResults.xsl" />
                <map:serialize type="html"/>
            </map:match>

I get the following error: The TransformerHandler is not serially reusable.
The startDocument() method must be called once only.

I'm using Saxon 8 for my transformations.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a fix? I'm pretty heavily
invested in using Saxon 8 (for the xslt 2.0).

Thanks for the help,
-Winona

Re: 2 XSLT transformations in one pipeline

Posted by Lars Huttar <la...@sil.org>.
The problem could be in the pipeline(s) referenced by the cinclude. Does
the cinclude step output XML or something else?
Also, does in output well-formed XML (e.g., only one root element)?

Just a guess...

Lars