Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Lionel Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/06/05 06:47:32 UTC

Re: Griffin Web API

Hi Karan,

For the web APIs, you can import the json files here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/tree/master/griffin-doc/service/postman
into your postman, and here's the api guide document:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/griffin-doc/service/api-guide.md

For your questions:

1. We can create a measure to define the accuracy or profiling task, and
then create a job to schedule the measure you've created, that's how it
works.
At current, in batch mode, the job schedules by the cron expression, it is
usually used for hourly or daily jobs. For one-time job, griffin doesn't
supply such API, maybe you can try the cron expression for one-time trigger
or just schedule it on several minutes basis instead.

2. For the results of calculation, we call it metrics. You can follow the
document:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/griffin-doc/service/api-guide.md#metrics

Thanks,
Lionel