Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Brent Webster <br...@liquidcomputing.com> on 2006/02/27 06:08:20 UTC

NFS mount option for FSFS on Netapps(NAS)

What's the recommended version of NFS (v3 or v4) and the appropriate
mount options if the FSFS data files are located on a Netapps (NAS)
disk?
I know write locking capabilities is key here.

---
Brent

Re: NFS mount option for FSFS on Netapps(NAS)

Posted by Ravi Giri <ra...@gmail.com>.
We use NFSv3 and are actively exploring the option of moving to iSCSI since
it is seems to provide much better performance.

--
Ravi

--
Ravi