Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Forrest <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/01 20:39:02 UTC

Re: ANNOUNCE: Apache SpamAssassin 3.4.1 available (bug) (downgrade fixed)

Downgrading to 3.4.0 fixed the problem.   So, this is definitely a bug.
Just not certain where it is yet.  I don't have time to go digging at
the moment.  Anyone else have this?

Re: ANNOUNCE: Apache SpamAssassin 3.4.1 available (bug) (downgrade fixed)

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.

Am 01.05.2015 um 20:39 schrieb Forrest:
> Downgrading to 3.4.0 fixed the problem.   So, this is definitely a bug.
> Just not certain where it is yet.  I don't have time to go digging at
> the moment.  Anyone else have this?

jesus christ provide informations about your environemt
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise