Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 19:55:46 UTC

Tag 1.7.0rc1?

Hey

I know that we just tagged 1.6.1, but we should probably tag 1.7.0rc1 this
week so we can get a week of testing, bugfixes, etc in before moving on to
1.8.

BTW: Once we're done whatever we need to do with 2.0, can we just increment
by numbers if we're going by cadence? It'd clear up a lot of confusion.

Joe

Re: Tag 1.7.0rc1?

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
+1 ---but lets wait for Monday

as pat suggested I think we should package, and promote the dist too

> BTW: Once we're done whatever we need to do with 2.0, can we just increment
> by numbers if we're going by cadence? It'd clear up a lot of confusion.

Well, I'd personally like to keep MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH for trackabily
...and yes w/ 1.6.1 it certainly was not a patch release. That was
dumb but the world still turns.

Re: Tag 1.7.0rc1?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
iOS has been tagged 1.7.0rc1