Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by Stefan Eder <st...@ebuconnect.de> on 2008/04/24 20:05:49 UTC

Bug (trunk): XML parser randomly inserts spaces

Hi,
I am working with the trunk.
Today I made an update and now the XML parser (or what ever) inserts
spaces randomly into the parsed model XML.
I am pretty sure that this is a bug in DDLUtils, perhaps in the
configuration of the parser.
Using native Apache Xerces instead of the
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.* branch doesn't fix the problem.
Using the release version of DDLUtils instead of the trunk fixes the
problem.
- Stefan

Re: Bug (trunk): XML parser randomly inserts spaces

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Stefan Eder <st...@ebuconnect.de> wrote:

>  I am working with the trunk.
>  Today I made an update and now the XML parser (or what ever) inserts spaces
> randomly into the parsed model XML.
>  I am pretty sure that this is a bug in DDLUtils, perhaps in the
> configuration of the parser.
>  Using native Apache Xerces instead of the
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.* branch doesn't fix the problem.
>  Using the release version of DDLUtils instead of the trunk fixes the
> problem.

Please provide some more info, e.g. how you're generating the XML, the
actual XML etc. (feel free to file a bug in JIRA).

Tom