Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/01/02 11:02:23 UTC

Numbers of subscribers of OFBiz mailing lists at 2007-01-01

I think that this information is interesting, and I'll try to post these
numbers at the beginning of every month.

Results of your queries (based on information dated 2007-01-01):

[*] ofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org
     Subscribers:    425
     Digest readers: 38

[*] ofbiz-dev@incubator.apache.org
     Subscribers:    334
     Digest readers: 19

[*] ofbiz-commits@incubator.apache.org
     Subscribers:    66
     Digest readers: 4

Jacopo

Re: Numbers of subscribers of OFBiz mailing lists at 2007-01-01

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@adititechlabs.com>.
Jacopo,