Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com> on 2001/06/08 23:08:56 UTC

[GUMP] Nag, nag, nag

Hi,

The build of jakarta-slide is currently failing for some reason which is
related to the XSLT pass which is done to generate the docs (so I get a nag
mail every day ;) ).

The error is :

doc:
    [style] DEPRECATED - the style attribute should be relative to the
project's
    [style]              basedir, not the tasks's basedir.
    [style] Transforming into /home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-slide/build/doc
    [style] Transforming into /home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-slide/build/doc
    [style] Loading stylesheet
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-slide/src/doc/style/slide.xsl
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at org.apache.xpath.axes.AxesWalker.getNextNode(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xpath.axes.AxesWalker.nextNode(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xpath.axes.LocPathIterator.nextNode(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xpath.objects.XNodeSet.str(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xalan.templates.AVTPartXPath.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xalan.templates.AVT.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
    [style] Transforming into /home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-slide/build/doc
    [style] Failed to process
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-slide/src/doc/changelog.xml

I wonder if :
- It's somehow a problem with Gump (version conflicts in the XML tools ?)
- It's a Xalan bug
- It's a problem with my stylesheets or my XML files

I can build the docs fine on my own computer, using Xalan from JAXP 1.1.

Any idea on how to fix that ?

Thanks,
Remy