Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/13 22:45:58 UTC

Seeking multiple files upload action source

Hi, I would like to write web page to upload multiples file to the server.
I think I known how to set upthe jsp and action form.  However, I have a
hard time accepting
the strutsupload action example from 1.1 distribution where it manualy read
binary data from the request

<snippet>
//write the file to the file specified

OutputStream bos = new FileOutputStream(theForm.getFilePath());

int bytesRead = 0;

byte[] buffer = new byte[8192];

while ((bytesRead = stream.read(buffer, 0, 8192)) != -1) {

bos.write(buffer, 0, bytesRead);

}

bos.close();

data = "The file has been written to \"" + theForm.getFilePath() + "\"";

</spippet>

Is there a better automation way?

Sorry if this question is trivial.

-Dan