Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/01/17 09:25:30 UTC

[COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Gerhard Petracek

The Myfaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Gerhard Petracek as the newest MyFaces committer.
Gerhard has been very active on the mailing lists and has provided
several patches for the Trinidad components. He also cares about
up-to-date wiki pages.

@Gerhard: Please add yourself to the Master-POM at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-master-pom/trunk/pom.xml

--Manfred

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Gerhard Petracek

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Gerhard Petracek

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Welcome Gerhard! Great to have you here!

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Gerhard Petracek

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Gerhard!

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.