Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/15 21:16:28 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] [Play Services Version]

Was this totally implemented? Fix version of the issue linked says cordova
7.2.0, which doesn't exist.

Not sure if it wasn't completed or if it's broken, but doesn't seem to work
on cordova 8.0.0

If I add this to my config.xml
<preference name="FCM_VERSION" value="10+" />
and install phonegap-plugin-push, which has that variable, it always use
the variable default version (or the one I specify) and not the one I try
to set from the config.xml

Also, if I change the variable value in the config.xml, it has no effect, I
have to uninstall and reinstall using the new value. Is that expected?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I'm seeing that issue as well. In order to have the change take
affect I need to remove the plugin and add it back in using the CLI to pass
in the variable.

Simon Mac Donald
http://simonmacdonald.com

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 5:16 PM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com