Posted to general@commons.apache.org by "B. W. Fitzpatrick" <fi...@red-bean.com> on 2003/10/24 01:54:09 UTC

Re: Is the BSF Project dead?

Ah!  I think you're looking for commons@jakarta.apache.org.

> If so, does anoyne know another technol ogy for usign perl or python
> in java ?

Jython for Python in Java, but I'm not sure about Perl in Java.

Good luck,

-Fitz

--
Brian W. Fitzpatrick    <fi...@red-bean.com>   http://www.red-bean.com/fitz/

Re: Is the BSF Project dead?

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ics.uci.edu>.
--On Thursday, October 23, 2003 20:27:28 -0400 Henri Yandell
<ba...@generationjava.com> wrote:

> Not really. BSF is not a part of Commons.

IIRC, BSF is a direct subproject of Jakarta.  Also, I think Chuck and
Victor were the leads on BSF, but I don't know for sure.

> Failing any life on the BSF list, this list is the correct place to
> discuss such things on.

If you mean creating a new project to achieve this, perhaps.  =)  -- justin

Re: Is the BSF Project dead?

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Not really. BSF is not a part of Commons.

Failing any life on the BSF list, this list is the correct place to
discuss such things on.

Hen