Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ce...@lodh.com on 2006/12/19 14:46:28 UTC

release maven-ear-plugin

Hello all,

I am unaware (as in oblivious) of possible considerations preventing the
release of the ear plug-in. However, looking through my peephole, I can
say that our team is eagerly waiting for its release. In particular
because the availability of the ear plug-in as a snapshot does not do us
much good because our repository proxy prevents our users from accessing
snapshot releases.

Many thanks in advance,

************************ DISCLAIMER ************************
This message is intended only for use by the person
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
that is privileged and confidential. Its content does
not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard
Odier Darier Hentsch Group and any of its affiliates.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message. Thank You.

Re: release maven-ear-plugin

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
I'll try to handle the release today.

Cheers,
Stéphane

On 12/20/06, ceki@lodh.com <ce...@lodh.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tom. I've just seen  the vote in progress  [1] on the maven dev
> list.
>
> [1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=116629747600001&r=1&w=2
>
> "Tom Huybrechts" <to...@gmail.com> wrote on 19.12.2006 16:28:15:
>
> > the vote for releasing the ear plugin is ongoing
> > just a little more patience...
> >
> > On 12/19/06, ceki@lodh.com <ce...@lodh.com> wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > I am unaware (as in oblivious) of possible considerations preventing
> the
> > > release of the ear plug-in. However, looking through my peephole, I
> can
> > > say that our team is eagerly waiting for its release. In particular
> > > because the availability of the ear plug-in as a snapshot does not do
> us
> > > much good because our repository proxy prevents our users from
> accessing
> > > snapshot releases.
> > >
> > > Many thanks in advance,
>

> ************************ DISCLAIMER ************************
> This message is intended only for use by the person
> to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
> that is privileged and confidential. Its content does
> not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard
> Odier Darier Hentsch Group and any of its affiliates.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
> kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
> message. Thank You.

Re: release maven-ear-plugin

Posted by ce...@lodh.com.

Re: release maven-ear-plugin