Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/30 17:51:24 UTC

Issue with secondary storage VM

Hi,

DevCloud has been installed successfully. Using the Web UI Console, I can
create new offering, instances but if I try to add a new template I get
this WARN message

WARN  [storage.download.DownloadMonitorImpl] (1693647597@qtp-1224922740-2:)
There is no secondary storage VM for secondary storage host
nfs://192.168.56.10:/opt/storage/secondary

If I look in the Web Console, the status for the Secondary Storage is
enabled :

nfs://192.168.56.10:/opt/storage/secondary

Is there a workaround ?
--
Charles Moulliard

Re: Issue with secondary storage VM

Posted by Ramzana <ra...@uaeu.ac.ae>.
Charles Moulliard <ch...@...> writes:

> What can I do ?
>
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Charles Moulliard <ch...@...> wrote:
>
> > Message just appears after creating the new template in the web console
> > and reappears if I try to create a new template. Status in the screen of
> > the template is empty ...

 Is there a workaround ?

 > Charles Moulliard
 > Twitter :  <at> cmoulliard | Blog :

Dear Charles,

 How did you resolved this issue. I am facing the same and is stuck. Please
guide me.

Regards,
Ramzana

Re: Issue with secondary storage VM