Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by bwest <bw...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/31 19:32:29 UTC

Hot Deploy on Cellar Cluster Group.

Greetings,

Is there a way while using the hot deploy folder, to install features to a
specific clustered group?

I have 200 containers that i'd like to be able to automated some of these
deployments not via command line interface.

Any thoughts?

Re: Hot Deploy on Cellar Cluster Group.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

no, for now, Cellar doesn't manage directly the deploy folder (I created
a Jira about that).

If you drop a feature in the deploy folder, Cellar will try to sync with
all cluster groups that the local node belongs.

Regards
JB

On 10/31/2014 07:32 PM, bwest wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Is there a way while using the hot deploy folder, to install features to a
> specific clustered group?
>
> I have 200 containers that i'd like to be able to automated some of these
> deployments not via command line interface.
>
> Any thoughts?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net