Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "luis.s.ribeiro" <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 17:32:37 UTC

Axis2 wsdl2java OASIS ebRS problem

Hi to all!

Im trying to generate the java skeleton with a wsdl, axis2 crashes with:

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException: Unions can
not have complex types as a member type

here is the wsdl:
ftp://ftp.ihe.net/TF_Implementation_Material/ITI/wsdl/XDS.b_DocumentRegistry.wsdl

(you can find the other required resources by browsing that ftp server)

Im a noob regarding axis2 and I would appreciate some help, can you help me?

Thank you in advance

Luís S Ribeiro