Posted to repository@apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/03/31 19:51:19 UTC

Wrong metadata for maven-plugin-plugin

Hi

The metadata for the maven-plugin-plugin is wrong in the repositories.
I'm not sure what happened when I released it. "latest" is set to 2.2,
but the latest "version" under "versions" is 2.3. So running "mvn -U"
won't get me the 2.3 version. How do I go about fixing this problem?

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugin-plugin/
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugin-plugin/

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Wrong metadata for maven-plugin-plugin

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Thanks Carlos

I hand edited the metadata. It has synced and I get the updated plugin now.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.