Posted to users@maven.apache.org by hp <ad...@homepage.kgbinternet.com> on 2012/01/12 20:41:59 UTC

Re: Why not all dependencies are pulled?

This problem was resolved last night. It was quite late and I didn't update
my this post.

It seems to be an old version problem. Based on information on
mavenrepository.com, I upgraded to latest versions and resolved all problems
with one exception. I can't get the

<dependency>
	<groupId>com.lowagie</groupId>
	<artifactId>itext</artifactId>
	<version>2.1.7</version>
</dependency>

and had to back to the 2.1.5 version.

Re: Why not all dependencies are pulled?

Posted by hp <ad...@homepage.kgbinternet.com>.
A strange thing is that a file with a name "itext-2.1.7.pom" will be created
in my project target directory when I have the version of itext dependence
in my project pom file.

Re: Why not all dependencies are pulled?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
>        <groupId>com.lowagie</groupId>
>        <artifactId>itext</artifactId>
>        <version>2.1.7</version>

I've run into troubles with that artifact and an itext-asian one as
well. I don't know what happened to them (license change?) but they
are no longer widely available. I pulled the jars out of some old Wars
that we had sitting around (from previous versions of our builds) and
put them in our MRM.

Wayne