Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2002/01/19 17:13:12 UTC

RE: [simplestore] enhancements (was: [simplestore] inital check in)

Hi Juozas,

No problem, dude. I too. I hope I'm tomorrow more fit then today.

>I write a test case, it is the same as main method in SoftmemoryStore was,
>but it tests almost nothing.
>I will try to write something meaningful . We need some kind of stress tool
>I use some comecial tools

Kool.

>in my projects,Do you know something good and OpenSource, Does Jakarta can
>help us ?

I don't know a real application stress tool. I only have experience with
JMeter and the Webapplication Stresstool. But they are only good for testing
Web applications.

But I will do some research on this issue!

  Gerhard

"In English, there is no double positive
that makes a negative."
"Yeah, right."