Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Stefan Wachter <st...@gmx.de> on 2021/03/05 15:20:56 UTC

[Question] Late data with custom UnboundedSource

Hi all,

I struggle for some days now to get late data handling right for a
custom UnboundedSource. I have the impression that late data gets not
detected (i.e. it gets not dropped). The same pipeline returns different
results when data is fed into by a TestStream or by my custom
UnboundedSource.

I setup a small repo to illustrate the situation:
https://github.com/swachter/beam-test

Can someone give me some hints what I might be doing wrong?

TIA

Stefan