Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Adarsh Sharma <ad...@orkash.com> on 2011/03/11 10:13:33 UTC

Running Cuda Program through Hadoop Pipes

Dear all,

Today I am trying a Cuda Program to run on a Hadoop Cluster of 2 nodes
with GPU enabled.
But I am facing  some issues  while running  the cuda  code  through
Hadoop  Pipes.

I read the whole wiki Hadoop page but it doesn't provide the information
on how to run third-party programs in it as Jcuda provides a way to
include all cuda jars & binaries to run on Hadoop Cluster.

I attached the code of the program . Please find the attachment.

I am able to run it through Java JNI but I want to achieve through
Hadoop Pipes.
Is it possible or some parameters to achieve this would definitely help me.

Thanks & best Regards,

Adarsh Sharma