Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Heinen <mh...@recommind.com> on 2007/06/04 09:28:09 UTC

[OT] problem with MailingList (and spam database)

Hi,

I can't receive emails from time to time from this mailing list.

The problem is that the sender's IP address (140.211.11.2) is listed in
a 3rd party spam database called SenderScore.

As soon as the score is above a level (in my case 70) I can't get mails.

When the score is below this level again I get warnings from ezmlm
program threaten to remove me from this list due to bouncing messages.

It would be very helpful if s.o. from Apache/MyFaces could go to
http://sendersupport.senderscore.net/ and find out how to get removed.

The entry (hostname is hermes.apache.org) can be found at:
https://www.senderscore.org/lookup.php?lookup=140.211.11.2

Is anybody else with this problem?

Thanks,

Michael