Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Trygve Hardersen <tr...@jotta.no> on 2008/12/07 17:31:14 UTC

Re: svn commit: r718393 [1/2] - in /geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/monitoring: ./ agent-car-jmx/ agent-car-jmx/src/main/history/ agent-car-jmx/src/main/plan/ agent-ds/ agent-ds/src/main/plan/ agent-ejb/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/monitoring/ age

Seems like this has been fixed. Thanks a lot!

Trygve