Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/07 23:06:17 UTC

new bee error handling

I am searching for error handling  for my web service, I found this post but

http://old.nabble.com/How-to-handle-exceptions-in-server-side--td24162891.html#a24162891

but wanted to make  sure,  is this the only way? , I basically donot want to
create any soap exceptions in  my service implementation, my service
implementation will just throw runtime exceptions , I assuming there is  way
either using exceptionmapper , or interceptior , to translate  my exception
to soap fault  .Please  help me here   with this .