Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by International Security Providers <in...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/28 14:16:45 UTC

SSO logout

anyone knows how to push this feature?
I would say it' smore a bug than a feature.. as keeping myself logged-in on a public computer or something is pretty bad..

Re: SSO logout

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 10:17 AM International Security Providers
<in...@protonmail.com.invalid> wrote:

> anyone knows how to push this feature?
> I would say it' smore a bug than a feature.. as keeping myself logged-in
> on a public computer or something is pretty bad..
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-1266

Well, it's definitely not a bug - it just hasn't been implemented, yet. You
can still trigger the SSO logout via the IdP directly, and it will also
invalidate access to Guacamole.

But, yes, it should be implemented. I think some work has been done on it,
but if you really want to push it you can jump in and take a stab at
contributing some code ;-). Half-kidding - I know not everyone can write
code, and that's fine, but this is an open source project done mostly by
volunteers who have day jobs. Features get implemented when they get done,
and priority is driven by the number of people clamouring for the feature
and the amount of time available for those who can contribute code to
implement it. Sadly I have been slammed with the day job lately, so my
contributions have waned a bit.

-Nick