Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> on 2006/08/16 23:22:35 UTC

License block on get-py-info.py?

build/get-py-info.py doesn't have a license block.  It probably
should, shouldn't it?

mod_python (over in Apache-land) is doing some stupid broken sed stuff
related to detecting/linking against Python and I'd like to import
get-py-info.py into mod_python and switch it's autoconf usage to have
that Python script do the heavy lifting instead.

I figure that a #-formatted license block would suffice - just like
subversion/bindings/swig/python/svn/core.py has.  Any objections if I
add that?

We probably should ensure all files have a suitable license block, but
I'll gloss over that for now - my immediate grubby desire is for
get-py-info.py.  =)

Thanks.  -- justin

Re: License block on get-py-info.py?

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 8/16/06, Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
> build/get-py-info.py doesn't have a license block.  It probably
> should, shouldn't it?
>
> mod_python (over in Apache-land) is doing some stupid broken sed stuff
> related to detecting/linking against Python and I'd like to import
> get-py-info.py into mod_python and switch it's autoconf usage to have
> that Python script do the heavy lifting instead.
>
> I figure that a #-formatted license block would suffice - just like
> subversion/bindings/swig/python/svn/core.py has.  Any objections if I
> add that?

Seems reasonable to me.

> We probably should ensure all files have a suitable license block, but
> I'll gloss over that for now - my immediate grubby desire is for
> get-py-info.py.  =)

+1

-garrett