Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/22 18:17:02 UTC

floating equality

We've got binarySearch that search for doubles and floats without an
epsilon.  Does this bother sufficiently to change it?

Re: floating equality

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
We've got things like FloatArrayList, which implement a binary search,
which does equality.

I can suppress them for the float/double cases.

And don't ask me about boolean today.

Re: floating equality

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.