Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ALEX HYDE <al...@btinternet.com> on 2006/03/09 11:36:05 UTC

Apache Tomcat Redirect Match

Hi All,

  Has Tomcat got an equivelent of Apache's HTTP's Redirect Match?

  Thanks alot

---------------------------------

Re: Apache Tomcat Redirect Match

Posted by Buddy wu <ej...@gmail.com>.
2006/3/9, ALEX HYDE <al...@btinternet.com>:
> Hi All,
>
>   Has Tomcat got an equivelent of Apache's HTTP's Redirect Match?

I can't ensure  what dou you mean.  do you want to redirect the http
request by the url that if http://localhost/test redirect to
http://www.microsoft.com ?
I don't know weather the Tomcat provide this feature , but a web
application installed while installing tomcat can do this. It calls
ballancer , I think it is .