Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/27 03:52:05 UTC

Re: Apply for editor access of geronimo docs

Could anyone with the administrator privilege help with this request?

I am sure that the community welcomes all kinds of contribution and will
need more for the coming G3.0~~!  ^_^

Jeff

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Sure - we always appreciate the help.   I verified that the CLA is
listed and added Vanessa as a geronimo contributor for the doc.

Joe