Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by phillip rhodes <rh...@telerama.com> on 2002/09/05 05:33:35 UTC

where are svg attributes width and height?

Newbie of course.
I am using batik within jfreechart,and calling the 2d api's to draw my chart.

I pass in the width and height, but in my svg xml(generated by batik) , there is no width or height attribute.

Can you point me to my failings?
Thanks!

Here is some an additional code snippet.
SVGGraphics2D svgGenerator = new SVGGraphics2D(document);
// Ask the chart to render into the SVG Graphics2D implementation
chart.draw(svgGenerator, new Rectangle2D.Double(0, 0,  chartParms.getWidth(), chartParms.getHeight()), null);

Re: where are svg attributes width and height?

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Phillip,

Could you send the generated SVG?

Vincent.