Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2010/07/07 17:01:49 UTC

Hadoop native libs as maven artifacts?

Hi,

Per subject - are these available from maven repos? In Nutch we are
trying to switch our build to ant+ivy and get rid of local copies of
jars. We can get hadoop-core just fine, but the native libs appear to be
missing...

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Hadoop native libs as maven artifacts?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Clearly it would take someone to work on the build changes for maven
deployment of this new artifact ;)

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I don't think they are actually missing. They rather were never published
there. The main reason, I think, is that none of core functionality from
upstream projects has a dependency on it.

Cos