Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/03/22 20:55:48 UTC

Re: [Directory Wiki] Update of "MinaLogoContest" by Mike Borejdo

Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Directory Wiki" for change notification.

I like the cat 5 cable one.  Any way to show MINA sucking a CAT 5 cable
to get the illusion of servers out there implemented with MINA sucking wire?

Alex

Re: [Directory Wiki] Update of "MinaLogoContest" by Mike Borejdo

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
>> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Directory
>> Wiki" for change notification.
>>
> I like the cat 5 cable one.  Any way to show MINA sucking a CAT 5 cable
> to get the illusion of servers out there implemented with MINA sucking
> wire?

I had the same basic thought; I like the cable in a MINA logo.

Enrique