Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by FrozenQ <zi...@gmx.de> on 2009/10/23 14:42:15 UTC

Problem configuring CXF DOSGi to run with JAX-WS

Hi guys,

I have a problem configuring a DOSGi/CXF service to use JAXB databinding and
JAX-WS frontend. I have set the following bundle registration properties in
the service activator as described on the DOSGi/CXF reference page
(http://cxf.apache.org/distributed-osgi-reference.html):

1) org.apache.cxf.ws.databinding : "jaxb"
2) org.apache.cxf.ws.frontend : "jaxws"

Unfortunately, the generated WSDL does not include any type defintions or
operation specifications. The same problem is already described in this
thread: http://www.nabble.com/DOSGI---problem-with-jax-ws-td24514255.html ,
but there is no working solution provided. I also have added the imports
(javax.jws.*, javax.xml.bind.annotation.*) to the bundles as suggested on
the reference page mentioned above.

Does anybody know how to solve this issue?

Many thanks in advance.

Re: Problem configuring CXF DOSGi to run with JAX-WS

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Just did a very quick test. Indeed, a singlebundle distribution was missing a couple of exports (fixed) but it worked with a
multi-bundle distribution straight away

Please see here for more details :

http://pastebin.com/m2ff55262

cheers, Sergey