Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2008/11/14 02:01:38 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2-M1

I filed a jira issue for the db upgrade problem [1] and scheduled it for
1.2. We're only in milestone 1 and we could fix this in the succeeding
milestone releases, so I don't think the issue is a blocker. Here's the
final results of the voting..

+1 Binding: James, Brett, Fabrice, Nicolas, Arnaud, Emmanuel and myself
+1 Non-binding: Martin

The vote has passed so I'll finalize the release today :)

Thanks,
Deng

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1001