Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by Vivek Jani <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 13:18:57 UTC

Re: Information required regarding contribution to XAP as a developer

Hi Coach,

Thanks for your reply. I was trying to deploy the application to tomcat by
running ant deploy-examples, and copying the xap folder created in staging
to webapps. But, when I try to run any of the examples, it shows javascript
errors like "Dojo is not defined" and "Xap is not defined". It seems the
dojo.js is not included in any of the examples. Please let me know if I am
doing it wrong.

Thanks,
Vivek Jani

Adding some JIRA components

Posted by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com>.
I've added a bunch of different components to the JIRA XAP bugtracking
that can be used to categorize different issues. Have a look.

James Margaris

RE: Information required regarding contribution to XAP as a developer

Posted by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com>.
 Vivek, have you tried the widget samples under examples/widgets?

If you are using the latest from TRUNK instead of the Milestone2 tag
then many of the examples are out of date. Since milestone 2 some syntax
changes and functionality changes were made and not all of the samples
have been updated yet.

The examples under examples/widgets are primarily for testing and as
such are kept in working order.

James Margaris