Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Clifton C. Craig" <cc...@icsaward.com> on 2004/11/09 20:03:28 UTC

Re: Giving up on Velocity there hope after all

Wow,

Thank you all for suggesting DVSL. So far I have managed to replicate
all of my existing functionality implemented on Anakia with DVSL. The
code is a LOT cleaner and simpler too. I'm really digging this stuff so
far. Maybe there's hope for Velocity after all. Things are looking a lot
better. Thanx.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
2101 Embassy Drive
Lancaster, PA  17603

Phone:  717-295-7977 ext. 621
Fax:  717-295-7683