Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/24 13:38:24 UTC

Log4net: 2.0.9 release notes missing

Hi

People noticed that the release notes of 2.0.9 are missing while they
should be documented here:

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/release-notes.html

Best regards
--
Sent from my phone. Typos are a kind gift to anyone who happens to find
them.

Re: Log4net: 2.0.9 release notes missing

Posted by Apache <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I do not believe the site has been updated to reflect the release. I looked into it but couldn’t figure out how to build the site.

Ralph